WordPress is the most widely used content management system, yet it is also the most susceptible. Every minute, hackers launch more than 90,000 hacking assaults against WordPress sites ranging from small blogs to huge corporate websites, and security concerns are at the top of the list for both new and experienced site administrators.
There are multiple threats online that can affect the website’s authority in the eyes of Google. A good plugin will help defend your WordPress site from brute force assaults, viruses, and spammers.
Following, you can find some of the best security plugins for WordPress:
a. Succuri Best Plugin for WordPress Site Security
Sucuri has a free plugin, but the premium plan is where the true value is. It satisfies the security requirements of both small and large businesses. This is one of the top WordPress security plugins. It’s used by a lot of big websites.
Best Features of Succuri
- Malware detection and automatic eradication
- Detection of DNS changes
- Zero-day exploit protection
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Enables HTTP/2 support by default for all websites.
b. iTheme Security Plugin for the Site
iTheme Security is a well-known WordPress security plugin. The plugin includes an appealing dashboard that displays all of the plugin’s accessible tools. From the dashboard, you can enable or disable the tools you wish.
Best Features of iTheme Security
- Detection of file changes
- Strong password enforcement and two-factor authentication
- WordPress defense against brute force attacks
- Automatic and regular backups of databases
c. JetPack Security Plugin for the Website
The Jetpack Security Plugin is malware scanning software that detects security threats in advance. You can stop spam for your website’s contact forms and comments.
Best Features of the JetPack Security
- Every update you make to the website is saved in real-time.
- With a single click, you can bring your site back online with no downtime.
- A record of your activities
- If your website goes down, you’ll receive an email notification
d. WPScan Security Plugin For Increased Protection and Security
This is another excellent WordPress security plugin. WordPress security experts regularly update and maintain the plugin.
Best Features of the Security Plugin
- Debug file logs and passwords that are too easy to guess
- Amazing and high-quality plugins as well as themes
- 22,000 known vulnerabilities are checked.
- Security reports are sent to you through email
These are some of the best security plugins for the WordPress site that extends the functionality of the WordPress site to a greater extent.